INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Abstract Submission NOW OPEN
- All abstracts shall be submitted in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations), the abstract has to be in plain text.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- An automatically generated confirmation is sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, please check your spam folder first and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can submit maximum of two abstracts.
- Please take into account that if you submit more than one abstract as a presenting author and your abstracts are selected for presentation, there may be a time schedule conflict (presentations may overlap).
Deadline for abstract submission: May 15, 2017
Information about acceptance/rejection: July 10, 2017Abstract acceptance for presentation requires that the presenting author register for the congress and pay the registration fee by July 31, 2017.