Please join us as we celebrate World Anaesthesia Day on the 16th of October 2021. This year’s theme is Teamwork:…
ESA is pleased to announce 25 Travel Fellowships to attend the Out of Apricot Pre-congress course and Euroanesthesia.
The fellowships are supported by Primex Pharmaceuticals.
The pre-congress course “Out of Apricot: Early identification, prevention, and treatment of critical events in children undergoing anaesthesia” is independently organised by ESA Scientific Subcommittee 5 – Paediatric Anaesthesiology.
The fellowship offers:
- Full registration to the Out of Apricot Pre-Congress Course – Friday 01 June
- Full registration to Euroanesthesia 2018 – Saturday 02 – Monday 04 June
- € 600 towards travel and accommodation
Applicants should fit the following criteria:
- ESA Active or Trainee Member
- Residents specialising in paediatric anaesthesia or experienced paediatric anaethesiologists
Preference will be given to applicants aged under 40
How to apply:
Complete the online application form and upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae with portrait photograph
- Statement on your engagement in Paediatric Anaesthesia (e.g. time and place of overall specific time plus current practice/proportion of Paediatric Anaesthesia in daily routine)
- Reference letter from Head of Department supporting your application and interest in paediatric anaesthesia
Applications will be reviewed by a panel from Scientific Subcommittee 5 and Chair of the ESA Scientific Committee.
Applicants will be informed by end the end of March. Go to this website to apply: http://euroanaesthesia2018.esahq.org/primex-travel-fellowship/
Successful applicants must confirm their intention to attend the pre-congress course and all 3 days of Euroanaesthesia. Fellows will be asked to give send their appreciation of the course and congress.
Application deadline 06 March 2018