- All abstracts shall be submitted in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations), the abstract has to be in plain text.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- An automatically generated confirmation is sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, please check your spam folder first and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can submit maximum of two abstracts.
- Please take into account that if you submit more than one abstract as a presenting author and your abstracts are selected for presentation, there may be a time schedule conflict (presentations may overlap).
Deadline for abstract submission: EXTENDED JULY 1, 2018
Information about acceptance/rejection: July 20, 2018
Abstract acceptance for presentation requires that the presenting author register for the congress and pay the registration fee by July 31, 2018.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your abstract.